Monte Cristo Brunch Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ever had a Monte Cristo sandwich? We will bet you’ve never had one like this! These Monte Cristo Brunch Pancakes use pancakes instead of bread, which are then stuffed with ham, cheese, and raspberry jam. Top these pancakes off with a bit of powdered sugar, and you'll take the brunch table by storm with this deliciously unique dish."
Serves4 pancake sandwiches
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeGriddle
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- 15 Minute Easy Crispy Chilli Beef
- Cornflake Chicken
- Murungai Keerai Thanni Saaru (drumstick Leaves Soup)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes