Matcha Chia Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Matcha Chia Pudding is superfood heaven in a little package. Earthy matcha green tea powder, creamy almond milk, and the perfect pop from healthy, omega-3 rich (anti-inflammatory) chia seeds. Top with tart raspberries and you’ve got a quick breakfast or perfect midday snack. Gluten-free, vegan, paleo, and whole 30 approved! Matcha is a powdered green tea that is grown in Japan, the leaves are dried and then ground into a fine powder. You can make a frothy and trendy matcha latte with the powder, or use it in recipes – like I did here."
Serves8 small snack servings
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Fully Loaded Chicken Potato Bake recipe is a super easy casserole recipe that will please your family any night of the week. This… Continue reading: "Fully Loaded Chicken and Potato Bakevideocam"
- Sweet Crescent Roll Breakfast Bars
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- No Dishes Grilled Breakfast Casserole
- Peanut Butter and Banana Cinnamon French Toast
- Bacon Cheddar Chive Egg Muffins
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
- Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins
- Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup with Apple
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fried Spanish Tomatoes in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes