Easiest Raspberry Lemon Crescent Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy-to-make crescent rolls are filled with sweet raspberries and topped with a sweet, lemon glaze. This semi-homemade breakfast requires only 6 ingredients, and is done baking in just 10 minutes."
Yields8 crescent rolls
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diner Style Home Fries
- Easy Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Pancake Tacos
- Lavender and Earl Grey Scones
- Southwest Scramble Tostada
- Cheddar, Chive and Bacon Biscuits
- Cannoli Stuffed French Toast
- Monte Cristo Brunch Sliders
- Ham and Cheese Quiche
- What is your favorite dessert-for-breakfast recipe? We want to know!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skillet Chicken with Apples
- Honey Glazed Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Almond, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Protein Balls (No Bake)
- Meatballs with Zoodles Recipe (Made Without a Spiralizer)
- Easy Bat Peanut Butter Cups
- Little Potato Irish Nachos
- Easy Pickled Beets Recipe
- Honey BBQ Brisket
- Pan Seared Tofu with Black Garlic Sauce
- Easy Homemade Caramel Corn Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes