23 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes & Coffee Cake Recipes
Break away from the eggs and pancakes for breakfast and enjoy some amazing cinnamon roll recipes or coffee cake recipes. They're more like dessert than breakfast, so you can't go wrong with any of these sweet ideas! Enjoy this collection of 23 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes and Coffee Cake Recipes.
Just the smell that wafts through the kitchen when either one of these baked goods is cooking is enough to drive your senses wild. Who can resist the sweet and pleasing aroma of cinnamon and sugar baking into melt-in-your mouth pasty and cake? Cinnamon roll recipes and coffee cake recipes are found in abundance at brunches, coffee shops and tea parties, but who needs one of those, just enjoy them whenever you'd like at home. With these easy breakfast recipes you'll be enjoying these heavenly bites of cinnamon and sugar in no time.
24 Heavenly Cinnamon Roll Recipes & Coffee Cake Recipes
Table of Contents
Cinnamon roll recipes are one of the most irresistible breakfast recipes. Really these are more like dessert recipes that go around masquerading as breakfast, but who's complaining? From easy cinnamon roll recipes to simply the most delicious, this collection will have your mouth watering in no time.
- From Scratch Cinnamon Rolls - These rolls are so hard to resist you might need to take yourself out of the house, not just the kitchen.
- 60 Minute Cinnamon Breakfast Rolls - One of the easiest to follow cinnamon roll recipes you'll ever find.
- Amish Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Frosting - See why the Amish always know best with this amazing recipe.
- Penny's Pecan Cinnamon Rolls (pictured above, left) - The most heavenly-tasting rolls ever. We dare you not to make them.
- Easiest Ever Cinnamon Rolls - This recipe uses crescent rolls, it's the simplest one you'll ever make and so good!
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls - Just another creative and delicious way to use your cake mix from a box.
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles (pictured above, right) - Probably the most fantastic waffles you'll ever try, these are surprisingly easy to make.
- Cinnabon's Cinnamon Rolls (pictured above) - The king of all cinnamon rolls, this copycat recipe is the best!
- Outrageous Overnight Glazed Cinnamon Rolls (shown in collage, top left) - Cinnamon roll recipes have never been easier than with this make-ahead version. Great for Christmas morning!
- Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Icing (shown in collage, top right) - When topped with a luscious cream cheese frosting, these cinnamon rolls become out-of-this-world delicious!
- Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls (shown in collage, bottom center) - Mix things up by adding banana to your traditional cinnamon roll recipes.
Bonus: 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists
Coffee cake recipes aren't just for brunches and tea parties; this can be enjoyed for so many different occasions. This collection of coffee cake recipes has everything we love about this awesome breakfast cake. Whether you're a fan of fruit filled, nut covered, crumbly topping or drizzled in sugar, you'll adore these coffee cake recipes.
- Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake (pictured above, left) - Apples and cinnamon make one of the best combinations, and even better when in your coffee cake recipes.
- Easy Overnight Coffee Cake - Make this coffee cake up the night before so it's even easier to bake the day of.
- Cowboy Coffee Cake - Who knew the cowboys liked their coffee cake? This recipe is super budget friendly.
- Holiday Coffee Cake - Good for any holiday all year round, you'll love it.
- Hawaiian Coffee Cake - Bring a little bit of island flavor with this amazing coffee cake.
- Overnight Breakfast Cake - You can't go wrong with recipes this easy and delicious.
- The Easiest Coffee Cake Ever - It's all in the name, recipes this easy shouldn't taste this good, just saying!
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake for One (pictured above, right) - Instead of making a giant coffee cake, why not make a coffee cake recipe that serves just yourself for whenever that sweet tooth strikes?
- Cookie Butter Coffee Cake (shown in collage, middle) - If you've never tasted cookie butter before, you have to give this coffee cake recipe a try. It's divine!
- Cranberry Pumpkin Coffee Cake (shown in collage, bottom left) - Indulge in the flavors of fall with this out of the ordinary recipe for coffee cake.
- Strawberry Coffee Cake (shown in collage, center row left) - Lend a subtle fruity flavor to your coffee cake with this bright version of the morning breakfast cake.
- 35-Minute Bisquick Coffee Cake (shown in collage, top row, center) - Use Bisquick baking mix to speed up the process of preparing this delicious coffee cake recipe.
Read NextOne-bowl Pumpkin Muffins