Super Simple Apple Pie Bread
Don't you just love bread machine recipes? They're so easy - just put in the ingredients, press a button, and walk away. This one is fantastic because the result tastes just like homemade apple pie. Yummy!
Looking for more ways to use your bread machine? Don't miss 24 Fantastic Bread Machine Recipes and Tips for Amazing Bread!
- 1 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons powdered buttermilk
- 3/4 cup apple pie filling
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon apple juice
Place all ingredients into the pan of the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Press Start.
Read NextBread Machine Cornbread