Macaroni and Cheese Pie
This Macaroni and Cheese Pie has got to be one of the most irresistible Bisquick recipes out there. It's everything you love about macaroni and cheese recipes baked into a cheesy, delicious pie. Plus the addition of ham just tops it off!
Cooking Time40 min
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 12-ounces)
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni (3.5-ounce)
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- fresh parsley, chopped, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 10-inch or 9 1⁄2-inch glass deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix 2 cups of the cheese, the ham and macaroni. Spread in pie plate.
- In blender, place milk and eggs. Cover; blend on medium speed until smooth. Add Bisquick mix and salt; blend until smooth. Pour over mixture in pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with parsley.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Bisquick Recipes"
Free Bisquick Recipes, including biscquick biscuit recipes, bisquick pancake recipes, and other bisquick baking mix recipes
There are no records