Impossibly Easy Chili Pie
Bisquick recipes are true classics for any kitchen, and true comfort foods. This Impossibly Easy Chili Pie is destined to be one of your favorite Bisquick impossible pie recipes. It makes the perfect winter dinner dish.
Cooking Time43 min
- 1 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (14.5-ounce) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 ½ cup)
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (2 1 ¼-ounce) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4-ounces)
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- chopped tomato, red onion and jalapeño, if desired
- sour cream, if desired (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, onion and chili seasoning mix. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with olives and 1⁄2 cup of the cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 minutes. Top with remaining 1⁄2 cup cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with chopped vegetables and sour cream.