Corn Festival Biscuits
When you need a quick side dish recipe, nothing beats biscuits that require only three ingredients and a few minutes to prepare. This recipe for Corn Festival Biscuits is a Bisquick recipe for biscuits that have an amazing corn flavor. All you need to make them are Bisquick, butter and cream corn! Simply mix the batter together, drop them on a baking sheet, and bake until golden brown.
Cooking Time20 min
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cup biscuit mix (like Bisquick)
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the corn and biscuit mix together. Drop by tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet. Brush each biscuit with butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
Read NextEasy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings