"Being a quintessential dish that is served in almost all the restaurants that serve international cuisine, Garlic and Butter bested Steak is a dish that is renowned for its succulent and juicy texture. Served at even the best restaurants in Kandy, Sri Lanka this dish is quite popular and surprisingly, very easy to make. If you are craving for a fat juicy and delicious steak, here is a recipe following which you could make it from the comfort of your home.
• Butter 2 tablespoons
• minced fresh parsley 1 teaspoon
• minced garlic 1/2 teaspoon
• soy sauce 1/4 teaspoon
• 1 boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound)
• Salt to taste
• Pepper to taste
Method of preparation
1. Add in 1 tablespoon of butter, soy sauce. garlic and parsley.
2. Thoroughly season the steak on all sides with salt and pepper.
3. On to a heated skillet add in the remaining butter over medium heat. add the steak and let it cook till it reaches your preferred level of doneness – occasionally baste the steak with butter.
4. Serve hot with mashed potato. "
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time30 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW45 min
Cooking MethodCasserole, Grilling, Oven