20 Minute Ground Beef Tacos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Combine just a few ingredients to make a crazy easy dinner recipe tonight. This fast and fun recipe is ideal for those nights when you only have a few minutes to spare. You can likely make this recipe with foods you already have in your pantry. Plus, you can effortlessly edit the recipe to your own taste palate. Add more or less jalapeno to your meat or even skip it all together. Even better, the taco meat in this recipe can be frozen and used to make other quick ground beef recipes like enchiladas, nachos, taco salad, and more.
From the Blogger: "A quick and easy weeknight meal, only 20 minutes to have these fantastic ground beef tacos on the table! Plus, the prepared taco meat freezes beautifully!"
Try this recipe with some homemade taco seasoning!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Easy Amish Breakfast Muffins couldn't be easier to make and will make your mornings a little bit sweeter! Made in a mini muffin… Continue reading: "Easy Amish Breakfast Muffinsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Salad With Bacon And Eggs
- Pineapple Jalapeño Margarita
- Keto Pork Baby Back Ribs
- Keto Pork Belly
- Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – How To Make Kathirikai Urulai Kizhangu Poriyal – Brinjal Potato Fry
- Chicken With Garlic, Vegetable Tomato Sauce And Polenta
- 124 Years Old Popover Recipe
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes