One of our easy casserole recipes, Trucker's Beans is a delicious recipe you can enjoy any time. Three different types of beans and Lipton onion soup mix are used to add flavor to this dish.
Tip: You can subsitute tomato puree for tomao soup.
- 1-2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (16-oz) pork & beans
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 can butter beans, drained
- 1 can tomato soup, or tomato puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Brown meat in 1/2 cup water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F. until desired consistency.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Beans"
Find the best beans recipes and pulses recipes, including classic red beans and rice and lentil recipes. Learn how to cook butter beans and the best recipes to cook pinto beans.