Polar Pumpkin Bars
Polar Pumpkin Bars have a layer of smooth and silky frosting on top, just like the blanket of snow at the North Pole. This frosted pumpkin cookies recipe will remind you of a winter wonderland!
Cooking Time30 min
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (16-oz.) pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until light and fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add to pumpkin mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Spread batter in ungreased 15x10" baking pan. Bake for 25-30 min. Cool.
- In a separate bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter. Stir in vanilla.
- Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until mixture is smooth. Frost cooled bars.
Read NextGingerbread Cookie Bars