Apple Butter Bars
Apple Butter Bars incorporate the warm, wintry spices of your grandmothers home canned apple butter mixed with sweet brown sugar. Eat these easy bar cookies with family or share this apple bar cookies recipe with everyone!
May be served with whipped cream.
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1 vanilla extract
- 1/2 salt
- apple butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except apple butter until crumbly.
- Spread half of the mixture in a 9 x 13 greased pan.
- Spread applebutter over crumbly mixture.
- Cover with the remaining mixture of crumbs.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until tup crumbs are lightly browned.
Read NextGranny's Beloved Peanut Butter Bars