11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Pineapple Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pineapple Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce is deliciously-sweet and tangy and goes great on almost anything. Make up a batch for your next weeknight dinner, party, or cookout, and share it with your friends and family. This easy BBQ sauce amazingly complements grilled chicken, vegetables, or even on a tasty piece of fish. Make your next meal a little tropical and a little smoky with this easy to make, homemade barbecue sauce.
Makes1 1/2 cups
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak
- Easy Charlie Brown Halloween Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes