11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Pineapple Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pineapple Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce is deliciously-sweet and tangy and goes great on almost anything. Make up a batch for your next weeknight dinner, party, or cookout, and share it with your friends and family. This easy BBQ sauce amazingly complements grilled chicken, vegetables, or even on a tasty piece of fish. Make your next meal a little tropical and a little smoky with this easy to make, homemade barbecue sauce.
Makes1 1/2 cups
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Popper Pasta
- Eclair Cake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes