Homemade Mesquite BBQ Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Making your own condiments, dressings, and sauces is easier than you think. Avoid unnecessary ingredients like high fructose corn syrup and artificial ingredients by making your own homemade version. This Homemade Mesquite BBQ sauce has the flavor of your store bought favorites without those yucky additives!"
Cooking Time20 min
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons mesquite liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Linzer Cookies
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Ultimate Beef Barbacoa
- Chipotle Queso (Copycat)
- Beef Galbi (Korean BBQ Short Ribs)
- Thai Chicken Green Curry Meal Prep
- Mini Gugelhupf
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Papaya Dip
- Crock Pot Pork Roast with Apricot Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes