Mid South Carolina Pulled Pork Sauce
Mid-South Carolina Pulled Pork Sauce is a great recipe for pulled pork sauce made with savory ingredients, including cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce and hot red pepper sauce. This sauce will give your pork a kick!
Recipe yields 2 cups.
For more pulled pork recipes, check out these 14 Pulled Pork Recipes And Cooking Tips.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients, including cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce, oil, salt, and pepper to taste.