Authentic Cajun Barbecue Sauce
Bring the Louisiana bayou into your abode with this easy no sugar barbecue sauce. This is one of the best recipes for barbecue sauce out there. Use this barbecue sauce recipe for shredded beef, steaks and sausages.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small green capsicum
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup teriyaki thick sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Finely chop capsicum, onion and garlic. Melt butter in a saucepan and saute capsicum mixture until golden.
- Stir in tomato puree and teriyaki thick sauce. Add Worcestershire sauce, chives, parsley and chilli powder.
- Simmer over a low heat until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with barbecued steak or sausages.
Read NextHomemade Mesquite BBQ Sauce