Apricot Barbecue Sauce
Add a sweet tangy touch to any meal with this apricot barbecue sauce and recipe. Get the taste of gourmet sweet barbecue sauce without the hassle with this easy apricot preserves and barbecue sauce recipe.
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 quart honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix together apricot jam, dried apricots, white wine, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat mixture over a medium heat until jam has been melted.
- Use sauce over chicken, pork, and lamb.