Tuscan Lemon Deviled Eggs
Tuscan lemon deviled eggs are the perfect way to dress up a classic deviled egg and make it worthy of any cocktail party. This unique recipe uses olive oil instead of mayonnaise for a lighter appetizer that is packed with delicious flavor.
Like this recipe? Then you'll love our collection of 10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes!
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 18 capers, drained
- 18 fish eggs (Salmon roe caviar)
- Cut eggs lengthwise into halves. Lift out the yolks, and mash them with a fork until smooth.
- Blend in lemon rind, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, and Tabasco.
- Fill eggs with the mixture and top each with either 3 capers or 3 fish eggs.
- Cover with a plate and chill before serving.
Read NextRedneck Nachos