We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Buffalo chicken nachos cheesed up with cheddar, Monterey Jack cheese and blue cheese and loaded with pico and avocados. It's one layer of chips at the bottom, followed by buffalo chicken, beans and one type of cheese. Then, add a second layer of chips, repeat with the toppings. The third layer doesn’t have chicken. It’s basically pure cheese"
NotesUse gluten-free corn chips if allergic to gluten.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cups finely shredded chicken
- 1 cup Frank's red hot buffalo sauce
- Tortilla chips (restaurant style)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado, diced
- Sliced jalapeño pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a mixing bowl, combine chicken and buffalo sauce. Mix well and set aside.
In a cast iron skillet, put a layer of chips at the bottom, followed by half of the chicken, half of the black beans, then 1 cup cheddar cheese; place another layer of chips on top, followed by the rest of the chicken, beans, then 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
Add a few more chips on top, then sprinkle with the rest of the cheddar and jack cheese. Add blue cheese on top, then bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melt.
In the meanwhile, chop up the avocado and slice the jalapeño pepper.
Once the nachos are done, add pico (do not include the liquid as the nachos will turn soggy), avocado and pepper on top. Drizzle a little more buffalo sauce if you want. Garnish with cilantro and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes