Texas Cowboy Caviar
Eat like a cowboy and enjoy this wonderful appetizer recipe from Kristen at I Love Food. Made with fresh cilantro, corn, fresh minced garlic, and jalapeno peppers for a little kick, you'll be dipping chip after chip. Giddy up and enjoy this cowboy recipe.
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (8-ounces) bottle of zesty Italian dressing
- 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 jalapenos peppers, seeded and chopped
Drain and rinse black beans and corn and add to a large bowl. Drain tomatoes and add to bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients except cilantro and chill for 2 hours.
When ready top with chopped cilantro and serve.
Read NextMouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms