Spicy Buffalo Chicken Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This spicy buffalo chicken is so fun and easily shareable. Make this deliciously-simple appetizer recipe for a crowd on game day and watch how fast they disappear. These bite-size snacks are sure to become a staple at all your gatherings from now on! Good thing they only take about 20 minutes to prepare!
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 Simple Spanish Tapas Using Mushrooms
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Recipe For Ice Cream Maker
- Instant Pot Chinese Fried Rice
- Bulgogi Beef Jerky
- Prime Rib Sandwich Pinwheel
- Traeger Mini Meatloaf Burgers
- Grilled Dinner Rolls
- Traeger Grilled Butternut Squash
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes