Quinoa Meatball Pizza Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Dig in to these gluten-free Quinoa Meatball Pizza Cups at your next party or family dinner! I love serving a table full of a wide variety of party foods, but it is hard to find the time or energy to everything from scratch. There is nothing wrong with adding a few delicious frozen appetizers to the mix! These cute pizza cups are really quick and easy and are perfect for a party food or fun dinner."
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Focaccia Bread
- Air Fryer Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls
- Oreo White Chocolate Blondies
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes