Pretzel Ring With Cream Cheese Mustard Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Pretzel Ring with Cream Cheese Mustard Dip is the ultimate appetizer for your next party or game day! The pretzels are made from frozen dinner rolls and the cheesy mustard dip only has 4 ingredients. This pretzel dipping sauce is so decadent and delicious and seriously easy to make...I promise. The hardest part is waiting for the rolls to rise and for the cheese to cool off enough to eat! This appetizer will make the perfect addition to your Game Day or Big Bowl celebration. No one but you will know how easy it was to make this impressive app!"
Makes18 pretzel balls
Cooking Vessel SizeCast Iron Skillet or Oven Safe Dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes