We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Mini Quiche recipe is a cinch to put together using mini fillo shells and vegetables, meats and cheeses that are probably already in your fridge. I like to serve them as appetizers along with Quick and Creamy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms and Cream Cheese Wontons with Chicken and Pepper Jack. Well the entertainment season is just about here. There are football parties, shindigs, soirees, holiday parties and don’t forget all those bridal and baby showers. These delectable Mini Quiche are made super easy by picking up precooked fillo shells found in the freezer section of your local grocery store. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes