Indo-chinese Paneer Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An Indo Chinese dish made with chewy paneer and a spicy thick glazed sauce. Paneer Chili is a popular INDO-CHINESE dish. I had major cravings for this particular dish during my pregnancy days. It was serious enough to learn how to perfect the recipe after much trial and error. After a few attempts, I finally got it to taste authentic enough to be accepted by my hard to please tastebuds. This dish has the perfect chewy texture and a level of spice to take you back to your far east getaway days. "
NotesUse a gluten-free soy sauce
-Pick between bell peppers, serrano, jalapeno, and Thai chili according to your spice level
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 14 oz paneer cut into rectangular cubes
- oil to deep/pan fry
- oil to saute
- 2 tbsp grated garlic
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (or 1.5 tbsp dark soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp chili sauce (more or less)
- 1/2 large onion chopped into 1″ pieces
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you've ever had a king ranch chicken casserole before, you'll have an idea of what this soup is all about. It's basically just a… Continue reading: "King Ranch Chicken Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Yaki Udon
- Green Mutton Chops Recipe
- Southindian Mor Kuzhambu
- Perfect Caramel Popcorn
- Mustard Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip
- Reuben Sandwich
- Fudgy Nutella Brownies With Salted Caramel Sauce
- Healthy Blueberry Muffin Recipe With Greek Yogurt
- Easy Eggless Crepes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes