Hot Beef Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I made this dip as a “just because” treat before dinner thinking we would enjoy it heated up watching tv later in the evening. It barely made it out of the microwave when Paul came in the house. He tasted it, took half the dip with him to share with a friend that was visiting, then came back and got the other half! There went my tv snack. But on the brighter side, they were so full I didn’t have to make dinner. This delicious dip was easy to make with ingredients I already had on hand. After the hamburger and onion are cooked on the stove, it’s put into a microwavable bowl. The other ingredients are added and heated in the microwave to melt the cream cheese together with the other ingredients. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes