Ham and Cheddar Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These are so simple and so delicious! The prep work is less than 10 minutes. They can be served plain or with a little honey mustard. The honey mustard does complement the sweet dill!"
These Ham and Cheddar Puffs are such an easy dish to whip up. This is a dish your whole family will love because you can never go wrong with ham and cheese. You can serve them as part of your breakfast or brunch. This easy recipe also works well as a snack or appetizer when paired with the honey mustard mixture.
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
- Mom's Favorite Crab Dip
- Mandarin Bruschetta with Prosciutto and Mozzarella
- Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Salad
- 18 Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
- AIP Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Leeks Recipe
- Spiced Walnuts
- Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip
- Pizza Piggies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Jiffy Corn Casserole
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Million Dollar Meatball Casserole
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Recipe with RumChata Glaze
- Spelt Flour and Pecan Nuts Delights
- Potato and Roast Asparagus Salad
- Crusty Baked (Potato) Spuds
- Brown Sugar Frosting with Cinnamon
- Squid Curry with Turmeric Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes