Ham and Cheddar Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These are so simple and so delicious! The prep work is less than 10 minutes. They can be served plain or with a little honey mustard. The honey mustard does complement the sweet dill!"
These Ham and Cheddar Puffs are such an easy dish to whip up. This is a dish your whole family will love because you can never go wrong with ham and cheese. You can serve them as part of your breakfast or brunch. This easy recipe also works well as a snack or appetizer when paired with the honey mustard mixture.
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cake is the perfect meal to roll right out of bed for. This is basically (you guessed it) a cinnamon… Continue reading: "Lazy Sunday Cinnamon Roll Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler
- Balsamic Cucumber Tomato Salad
- No-bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- The Best Oatmeal Raspberry Bars
- Easy Protein Zucchini Bread
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Grilled Eggplant, Prosciutto & Mozzarella Roll Ups
- Easy Bruschetta
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes