Ham and Cheddar Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These are so simple and so delicious! The prep work is less than 10 minutes. They can be served plain or with a little honey mustard. The honey mustard does complement the sweet dill!"
These Ham and Cheddar Puffs are such an easy dish to whip up. This is a dish your whole family will love because you can never go wrong with ham and cheese. You can serve them as part of your breakfast or brunch. This easy recipe also works well as a snack or appetizer when paired with the honey mustard mixture.
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes