Ham and Cheddar Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These are so simple and so delicious! The prep work is less than 10 minutes. They can be served plain or with a little honey mustard. The honey mustard does complement the sweet dill!"
These Ham and Cheddar Puffs are such an easy dish to whip up. This is a dish your whole family will love because you can never go wrong with ham and cheese. You can serve them as part of your breakfast or brunch. This easy recipe also works well as a snack or appetizer when paired with the honey mustard mixture.
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMini muffin tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
- Three Cheese Garlic Bombs With Homemade Dough
- Unbelievably Easy Crescent Sausage Bites
- Copycat PF Chang's Lettuce Wraps
- Baked Zucchini Bites
- Reuben Crescent Rolls
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds
- Easy Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 33 Appetizer Party Recipes and Easy Dessert Recipes
- Party Cheese Ball
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes