Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One not-so-good snack that I love is jalapeno poppers. Deep fried cream cheese with the spicy kick of a pepper? What’s not to love? Besides all that fat and calories, of course. We’ve been doing a lot of experimenting lately, in our efforts to eat healthier, and I really loved the idea of making these into something that wasn’t quite so junky. Rather than deny myself the deliciousness, I just made a few changes, and turned them into Grilled Chicken Jalapeno Poppers instead! Yum. Our version takes them from the 230 calorie per serving frozen ones, to about 175 calories (per 3 poppers). And since we added chicken instead of just cheese, so they could even be an entree, since the protein is there!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes