Crabby Cream Cheese Pastry
Crabby Cream Cheese Pastry is a fishy appetizer and a flaky treat. This simple appetizer recipe is easy to make and will be a success at any party. Make extra because your guests will be asking for more.
- 8 ounces package of cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 ounces package of shredded crabmeat
- Mix first four ingredients. Fold in the crabmeat. Fill pastry shells, chill and serve.
- Use 1 cup softened butter 8 oz pkg cream cheese 2 cup flour Cream butter and cream cheese. Mix in flour and form into small balls.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for several hours.
- When ready to use, let soften and roll out to 1/4 inch thickness. Press into pastry cups and bake at 350 for 12 - 15 min. Fill and serve.
Read NextChicken Egg Rolls