Chicken Wings in Coke
Here's an unexpected use for your favorite cola beverage: Coat your wings! This chicken wing recipe is surprisingly good, and it keeps the wings so moist, you've just got to try it! Chicken in Coke what a concept.
Cooking Time4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 10 ounces Coke
- 1 cup brown sugar
- garlic salt to taste
- onion salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place wings in shallow greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic and onion salts.
- Pour mixture of Coke, sugar and soy sauce over all.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 3-4 hours or until liquid has evaporated and become sticky.
Read NextYellow Bean Salad