This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
"These cheeseburger sliders make the perfect appetizer for game day or for having friends over. You can’t go wrong with mini cheeseburgers on a toasty bun! Pair these cheeseburger sliders up with a few different dipping sauces for the ultimate appetizer everyone will love. They work great for football get-togethers or make a fun dinner for any night of the week. Even the picky eaters can get behind this recipe! Feel free to add any extra toppings to your sliders like pickles, jalapeños, or bacon!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 pound ground hamburger meat
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mic
- 1 sweet yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Read NextMouthwatering Stuffed Mushrooms
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use