Butterfly Shrimp Bruschetta
If you've ever wanted to know how to make bruschetta, this recipe is perfect for you. Butterfly Shrimp Bruschetta is a great option for a party or family meal. Serve it as an appetizer or side dish.
- 1 (9-ounce) SeaPak Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp or (8-ounce) SeaPak Butterfly Shrimp, frozen
- 2 medium-sized roma tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 small onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic, finely diced
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange shrimp on baking sheet in a single layer so that the shrimp are not touching each other.
- Bake shrimp for 10 minutes.
- Place tomato, onion and garlic into small bowl.
- Pour lime juice over vegetable mixture and gently toss until well mixed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside until shrimp finish baking.
- Remove shrimp from oven but leave them on the baking sheet.
- Spoon tomato mixture onto each shrimp.
- Return baking sheet with shrimp to the oven and continue baking for 5 minutes.
- Plate and serve hot.