Avocado Shrimp Cup
This avocado shrimp cup only requires three ingredients and is so easy to make! You can taste the healthy, summery flavors of this delicious dish.
This tasty recipe was featured in 15 Appetizer Recipes in 15 Minutes. For more fun appetizer recipes you can make in under 15 minutes, check out the article!
See this recipe and more in 35 Halloween Party Appetizers.
Preparation Time10 min
- 1 avocado (for each 2 servings)
- 2 small, cooked shrimp per serving
- 3 tablespoons cocktail sauce per serving, more if needed
- Peel the avocados and cut them into cubes.
- Divide the cubes into salad bowls, 1/2 avocado per bowl.
- Spoon the shrimp over the avocados and cocktail sauce over the shrimp; chill until serving.
For cocktail sauce:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- Pinch of caraway seeds
- Whisk the mayonnaise and ketchup together until the color is uniform.
- Stir in the lemon or lime juice.
- Stir in the brandy, paprika, and caraway seeds.
- Whisk the whole works to smoothness.
- Allow to stand for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
- Whisk to smoothness again before serving.
- Makes a great cocktail sauce, especially with shrimp and avocado.
Read NextThe Best Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks