Addictive Asparagus Rollups
Tortilla rollups are always a great appetizer recipe to serve at a party or bring to a potluck. Addictive Asparagus Rollups are especially great because they feature the flavors of fresh asparagus, bacon, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese! All you have to do to make this easy appetizer recipe is fill the tortillas with the fillings, roll, bake and slice. They can even be made ahead of time for when you're short on time.
Cooking Time25 min
- 5 large flour tortillas
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can asparagus pieces, drained (or use fresh when available)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread a layer of cream cheese over each tortilla. Place asparagus and bacon crumbs at one end of each tortilla. Roll tortillas up like a log. At this point, you can freeze or refrigerate logs.
- When ready to bake, place logs on a cookie sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread logs with butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 minutes. Cool and serve.
Read NextCheese Stuffed Mini Peppers