10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes + More Ways With Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Deviled eggs are a party favorite. These small appetizers always please the crowd because they're creamy, salty and just delicious! There are tons of different ways to stuff deviled eggs and each way produces a unique taste. The Editors of RecipeLion.com have put these recipes together so you can find the best deviled eggs recipe for you. If you want deviled eggs with some heat, try making the Hot Deviled Eggs or the Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs. Maybe you're looking for original, simple deviled eggs recipes. In that case we offer the Plain Deviled Eggs or the Classic Deviled Eggs. The great thing about these snacks is anyone can make them and everyone enjoys eating them. Make the prep for your next event easy by making any of these deviled eggs recipes!
10 Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes
+ More Ways With Deviled Eggs
Table of Contents
Very Best Deviled Eggs (shown above)
Not all deviled egg recipes are created equal. In fact, there are so many different ways that you can make deviled eggs, sometimes it's hard to settle on a single recipe. This recipe says it all in the name Very Best Deviled Eggs, and it's got our vote!
Traditional Deviled Eggs (shown below)
Deviled eggs will never go out of style. That's why it's a good idea to have a classic deviled eggs recipe on hand. Traditional Deviled Eggs can be served at many occasions.
Plain Deviled Eggs
Sometimes you can't beat the original. If you're in the mood for Plain Deviled Eggs try this recipe. You'll get great appetizers that are easy to make and serve.
Classic Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are a classic holiday party recipe. Turn your leftover Easter eggs into deviled eggs using this quick and easy recipe.
Curried Shrimp Deviled Eggs
This recipe is a spin on the always popular deviled egg. The curry powder and shrimp adds another level of flavor that everyone will love. These make a great party or luncheon appetizer.
Easy Mexican Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are always a party favorite, so why not switch things up and try this Mexican variation? This tasty finger-food is stuffed with mayo, seasonings and hot peppers. Try these as an appetizer at your next fiesta.
Best Party Deviled Eggs (show below)
This easy recipe will have you regreting hosting a party without it. Easy to make, and super delicious, these deviled eggs will be a real treat for your guests.
Guacamole Deviled Eggs
This is a super simple recipe for Guacamole Deviled Eggs. Combine two great flavors into one bite sized treat.
Perfectly Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Celery, onion and bacon add some delicious flavor to this deviled egg recipe. This is the perfect recipe for parties and holidays.
Chris' Deviled Eggs
Chris' deviled eggs really pack a punch! This take on traditional deviled eggs is loaded with spice as it calls for cayenne, cardamom, coriander, cumin and curry powder.
You can't have deviled eggs without hard boiled eggs! Learn How to Boil Perfect Eggs.
1. Best Party Deviled Eggs (shown at top of page, left) - In just under 20 minutes, these yummy deviled eggs can be ready to serve for your guests. A quick and easy appetizer that everyone will love... how can you go wrong with a party dish like this?
2. Easter Sunday Deviled Eggs (shown at top of page, right) - Don't worry... you don't have to wait until springtime to enjoy this delicious recipe for deviled eggs. Sure they make wonderful holiday treat, but these crave-worthy deviled eggs can be enjoyed any time of year!
3. Addictive Deviled Egg Spread (shown above, left) - Like a less chunky version of traditional egg salad, this egg salad dip recipe is great to spread atop a cracker or piece of bread. It's perfectly satisfying without being too heavy, making it one of our favorite easy deviled eggs recipes, period.
4. Thai Red Curry Deviled Eggs (shown above, right) - An inexpensive and unique dish that's sure to spice up your party appetizer table, these curried deviled eggs take classic deviled eggs recipes and give them a zesty makeover. Yum!
For more great appetizer ideas, check out our free eCookbook, 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a fresh summer recipe that will really cool you down? This Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad is the perfect side dish to give a… Continue reading: "Orange Creamsicle Fruit Saladvideocam"
- Mom's Favorite Crab Dip
- Mandarin Bruschetta with Prosciutto and Mozzarella
- Roasted Butternut Squash Spinach Salad
- 18 Christmas Party Appetizer Recipes
- AIP Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Leeks Recipe
- Spiced Walnuts
- Baked Crab Rangoon Recipe
- Easy Italian Bruschetta
- Bacon Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip
- Pizza Piggies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Keto Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
- Jiffy Corn Casserole
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Million Dollar Meatball Casserole
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Recipe with RumChata Glaze
- Spelt Flour and Pecan Nuts Delights
- Potato and Roast Asparagus Salad
- Crusty Baked (Potato) Spuds
- Brown Sugar Frosting with Cinnamon
- Squid Curry with Turmeric Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes