The Rembrandt Cocktail
The Rembrandt Cocktail is light and refreshing making it perfect to enjoy this spring at a Mothers Day Brunch. Made with Bols Genever, known as the original white spirit with a recipe dating back to the 1820s, this classic cocktail is sure to please.
Get other wonderful recipes for Mother's Day in our free, downloadable eCookbook, Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mother's Day Recipes.
- 1 ounce Bols Genever
- 1/4 ounce Galliano L'Autentico
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 dash lime juice
- 1 dash fresh orange juice
- 1/2 an egg white
- few drops wild hibiscus syrup
- Shake with ice; strain into a chilled old fashioned glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel, maraschino cherry, and a wild hibiscus flower.
Read NextBahamian Goombay Smash Cocktail
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.