Caramel Apple Martini
Don't you just love those caramel apples everyone has the fall? Halloween just wouldn't be the same without them. Now there's a delicious drink recipe that will take you back to your childhood - it captures the flavor of those yummy caramel apples, but is for adults only!
See this recipe and more in 36 Halloween Drink Recipes.
- 1 1/2 ounce apple cider or juice
- 1 1/2 ounce Van Gogh Wild Appel Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 ounce apple schnapps
- caramel syrup
- apple slice (round), seeds removed
- Glaze the inside of a chilled martini glass with caramel syrup and place glass in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled glass glazed with caramel syrup.
- Float a thinly sliced apple round (seeds removed) on top.
Read NextHow to Open a Bottle of Champagne