Apple Cider Moscow Mule
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love a standard Moscow Mule but I wanted to put a seasonal twist to the drink and its amazing. The addition of apple cider pairs perfectly with the ginger beer in this Moscow Mule variation while the cinnamon adds a lovely fall aroma. It takes less than 5 minutes to create and it's the perfect drink to serve guests this holiday season."
Preparation Time5 min
- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 ounces ginger beer
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 slice apple (for garnish)
- 1 stick cinnamon (for garnish)
Add the lime juice into the copper mug
Fill mug with ice and pour 2 oz vodka over ice
Pour 5 oz ginger beer
Pour 2 oz apple cider
Sprinkle cinnamon over ice
Stir and Enjoy!
For garnish, add an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes