Veg Momos (wholewheat Momos)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" This whole wheat veg momos recipe is super healthy with warm, oozing vegetable filling makes it delicious and best comfort food! It is an easy snack or appetizer at any time of the week! Momos are extremely popular among the natives of Indian and can be found in every street corners with piping hot steamed momos called Tibetan momo. Even though momo traces its roots to Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan it is similar to what the Chinese call baozi. Both are dumplings that are stuffed with vegetables, shrimp, chicken or mutton, paneer or tofu. This Vegetarian momo can be steamed or fried, served with fiery red chilli sauce called spicy chutney made with tomato, garlic and chillies."
NotesMomos dough: Make the dough first, so that it gets a resting time and then make a filling. The dough has to be soft and smooth. If you find the dough is sticky, add little flour, mix and work on the surface to make a soft dough.
Momos Shape: Make sure you roll out to a thin disc that helps you get the right texture of the momos. If the outer layer is dense/thick it takes time for the momos to cook and you may feel the dense texture of momos. There are so many variations in the shaping of momos. Just do what works perfectly fine for you.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pigs In Blankets In The Air Fryer
- Easy White Bean Chicken Chili
- Easy Chicken Florentine Casserole Kids Can Make
- Instant Amla Pickle Recipe | Indian Gooseberry Pickle
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala
- Cranberry And Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rolo Pretzel Turtles
- Cornflake Marshmallow Wreaths
- One Pan Braised Chicken Thighs In Apple Juice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes