We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Sabudana Khichdi is one of the simplest recipes I’ve ever made, It is delicately soft, crunchy peanuts and mashed potatoes together make it obsessive worthy! Sabudana Khichdi is an Indian dish made from soaked tapioca pearls. It is typically prepared in western parts of India. This Sabudana kichidi is my favorite recipe ever, I can just have it over and over again! My grandmother who is from Maharashtra makes this recipe frequently at home. As I love peanuts, a gentle sprinkle of peanut powder makes it ultimately delicious."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Grandma's Baked Eggplant Parmesan
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole No Meat
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Dump-and-Bake Ratatouille
- Homemade Cherry Jam
- Dehydrated Pineapple
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Cabbage with Coconut Stir Fry
- Puy Lentil
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes