Mac n Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Contrary to what the popular belief might be, that macaroni and cheese, or mac and cheese as it’s known, is an American invention that claims no Italian roots, the dish actually did originate in 14th century Italy. Although they might not exactly have used Cheddar there. My twist is the added leeks – so let’s call it mac n leek n cheese, shall we? None the less comforting but maybe a smidgen less stodgy. Serve it with green salad and you’re almost being healthy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Zesty Avocado & Feta Hummus
- Kick off lent with these delicious meatless stuffed peppers!
- Quick Shrikhand Dessert
- Seitan Pastrami (makes About 8 10 Servings)
- Mashed turnips
- Melanzane Parmigiana
- Eggplant Caprese Style
- Meatless Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes