Sautéed Asparagus With Citrus Mayonnaise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You’re hungry and you need something quick but healthy. What do you do?! Enter, this super quick sautéed asparagus recipe. It’s delicious, easy to make and best of all it’s fast. The best part about is asparagus is it doesn’t have to be overcomplicated to taste great. As long as you have a little mayo in your fridge you can make this recipe in under 20 minutes, maybe even less… Is Asparagus Healthy? Of course! Green asparagus is slightly more nutritious than white asparagus and it’s full of antioxidants, vitamin E, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin K. Because it contains a good amount of prebiotics asparagus can help with bloating and digestive health. The abundance of folate and tryptophan in this green veggie has also been linked to improved mood and reduced irritability. Continued on the blog..."
NotesGet the full recipe at Braised and Deglazed
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 3-ingredient Sour Cream Muffins
- Coconut Cream Cheese Cookies
- Mickey Beignets
- Easy Spanish Omelette (spanish Tortilla)
- Spanish Onion & Garlic Potatoes
- Easy Instant Pot Orange Glazed Bbq Meatballs
- Grilled Pork Chops With Rhubarb Orange Sauce
- Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza
- Air Fryer Melting Moments
- Apple Roses Pastry
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes