Easy Kale Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For the leaves, tear them into chunks. Chop some garlic and you are pretty much all set for cooking. It’s only going to take a few minutes and you will have a delicious vegetable ready to serve with steak, pork, chicken or whatever."
- 1 large bunch of kale, washed, stem removed, leaves torn into chunks
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large sauté pan.
Add garlic and stir quickly until fragrant.
Place kale into the pan and toss around for 2-3 minutes. Cover to cook for 2 minutes.
Uncover. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with vinegar and stir a couple times until seasonings are evenly spread out. Don’t over cook. We don’t want our kale to be completely wilted. Keep it nice green and crispy.
Transfer the kale to a serving plate. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserole is one of those easy weeknight meals you can make in a hurry when you have hungry mouths to… Continue reading: "Cheesy One Pot Hamburger Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shaved Fennel Salad With Apples
- Soup Maker Cauliflower Soup
- Watermelon Granita
- The Back Seater Cocktail
- Instant Pot Thai Red Chicken Curry
- Black Bean And Salsa Soup
- Twix Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Mini Quiche Lorraine Recipe
- Copycat Johnny Rockets Original Single Burger
- Ham And Egg Casserole Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes