We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"For the leaves, tear them into chunks. Chop some garlic and you are pretty much all set for cooking. It’s only going to take a few minutes and you will have a delicious vegetable ready to serve with steak, pork, chicken or whatever."
- 1 large bunch of kale, washed, stem removed, leaves torn into chunks
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large sauté pan.
Add garlic and stir quickly until fragrant.
Place kale into the pan and toss around for 2-3 minutes. Cover to cook for 2 minutes.
Uncover. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with vinegar and stir a couple times until seasonings are evenly spread out. Don’t over cook. We don’t want our kale to be completely wilted. Keep it nice green and crispy.
Transfer the kale to a serving plate. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top and serve immediately.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Heavenly Sweet Potato Pineapple Casserole
- Southern Grandma's Corn Pudding
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Asparagus
- Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
- Bacon Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Indian spiced Cauliflower and Cabbage
- Loaded Baked Eggplant Recipe
- Mashed Potatoes for 50
- Keto Buddha Bowl Recipe
- Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Creamy Mushroom Carbonara
- Thomas Keller’s Slow Cooker Cassoulet
- Alabama Style BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Devil’s Food Cake
- Wild Mushroom Soup
- Ultimate Baileys Chocolate Cream Pie
- Harvest Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Pecan Pie Brownies
- Bolognese Gnocchi Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Layer Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes