This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Kale Recipe
"For the leaves, tear them into chunks. Chop some garlic and you are pretty much all set for cooking. It’s only going to take a few minutes and you will have a delicious vegetable ready to serve with steak, pork, chicken or whatever."
- 1 large bunch of kale, washed, stem removed, leaves torn into chunks
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large sauté pan.
Add garlic and stir quickly until fragrant.
Place kale into the pan and toss around for 2-3 minutes. Cover to cook for 2 minutes.
Uncover. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with vinegar and stir a couple times until seasonings are evenly spread out. Don’t over cook. We don’t want our kale to be completely wilted. Keep it nice green and crispy.
Transfer the kale to a serving plate. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top and serve immediately.