Chobani Mashed Potatoes
Easy potato recipes make for the best side dishes. Chobani Mashed Potatoes are the creamiest. No gravy is required for this fantastic mashed potato recipe.
- 1 1/4 pound red Bliss potatoes, washed and cut into 1 -inch pieces
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth, warmed
- 1/2 cup plain 0% Chobani greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add potatoes to a large pot of boiling water. Cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add broth, and coarsely mash potatoes.
- Stir in Chobani, butter, dill and chives. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Read NextOne Pot Summer Veggie Skillet