Holiday Stuffed Turkey
This isn't your typical turkey stuffing. The Holiday Stuffed Turkey is filled with a savory pocket of onions, spinach, mushrooms, cashews, and more. This holiday season, try a stuffed turkey breast recipe and start a new Thanksgiving tradition.
The Simple Green Bean Casserole is the perfect side dish for the Holiday Stuffed Turkey. Click here for the Simple Green Bean Casserole recipe.
Cooking Time48 min
- 1 boneless whole turkey breast
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1/8 cup cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat. Cook onions, spinach, mushrooms, thyme, parsley, celery, and cashews for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Insert knife into side of turkey breast and create a pocket in the middle. Stuff breast with cooked mixture.
- In hot skillet, sear breast until golden brown; then cook in oven 30 to 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Once cooked, let stand 10 minutes; then slice and serve.
Read NextGround Turkey Sloppy Joes