Easy Maple-Glazed Roasted Turkey Breast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This turkey gives you the crispy, golden skin that epitomizes a holiday meal, while keeping the meat inside tender and juicy. My kids seriously devoured this dish (and fought over the remaining scraps when the dinner was over). It’s so simple and so good, that it has become one of our favorite Sunday suppers during the cool weather months — no special holiday required! The leftovers work well in sandwiches all week or freeze nicely for casseroles or other recipes later on. It’s a winner, winner Turkey Dinner that will make you feel like the ultimate hostess…in just 15 minutes!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Roasting Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Applesauce
- Healthy No-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Explosion Cookies
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 5-ingredient No Bake Eclair Cake
- Plum Crumble With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caprese Skewers With Pesto Dipping Sauce
- Mediterranean Fish Stew With Aioli | French Bourride Recipe
- Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes