- Put 1/4 cup sugar in a small heavy saucepan and shake pan so the
- sugar is in an even layer. Sprinkle it with 1/2 tsp vinegar and
- 1 tsp water. Cook over low heat, without stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium and cook until syrup has taken on a light
- caramel color, 5 to 6 minutes. Immediately remove from heat and
- pour int 1/3 cup light corn syrup. Do not stir, but let it bubble
- for 2 to 3 minutes. When the bubbling stops, stir well. It can
- be stored at room temperature for several months.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.