Savory Meatball Mushroom Soup
This Savory Meatball Mushroom soup comes together in under and hour, and offers plenty of vegetables and flavor for your dinner table. Meatball soup recipes are quickly becoming a favorite in my house, they are hearty, super filling and perfect for winter!
- 1 pound frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 4 cups water
- 2 beef boullion cubes
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 can (14-ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Combine all ingredients except the meatballs, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add meatballs and simmer an additional 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf prior to serving.
Read NextSouthern Minestrone Soup