One-Pot Kimchi Ramen
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"One-Pot Kimchi Ramen This epic kimchi ramen features pork belly, shiitake and enoki mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and of course kimchi! The best part is that it’s one pot and can be done in just 30 minutes! This epic kimchi ramen features pork belly, shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and kimchi! The best part is that it's one pot and only takes 30 minutes!Save You guys! This One-Pot Kimchi Ramen has everything you could possibly ask for from a traditional ramen bowl, but with the addition of tart and spicy kimchi cooked in a collagen and protein-rich chicken bone broth and tasty kimchi juice with Korean spicy red pepper paste and red pepper powder. This kimchi ramen not only offers an incredible soup base but also features pork belly, enoki mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and perfectly soft-boiled eggs. Take an extra minute to put this dish together in an attractive way, it should look as comforting as it tastes."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 8 ounces pork belly (skinless), sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 soft boiled eggs, halved
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Half block of firm tofu, sliced
- 4 ounces enoki mushrooms
Combine all the ingredients for the pork marinade in a medium bowl.
Cut the pork belly slices into 2-inch long pieces. Add the pork into the marinade. Stir well and set aside.
In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Carefully place eggs into the boiling water. Let them cook for 5 minutes. Scoop out eggs and place in cold water.
Meanwhile, slice onion, shiitake mushrooms, and tofu; clean enoki mushrooms and chop off the ends; wash baby bok choy and cut them in half. Set all prepared ingredients aside.
In a medium saucepan, cook marinated pork belly over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add onion and kimchi. Sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Ready for a breakfast casserole with an extra protein kick? This Dump and Done Chicken Casserole is so delicious and can easily be… Continue reading: "Dump and Done Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Easy Hamburger Soup
- Gluten Free Lemon Cake
- Air Fryer Pull Apart Bread Rolls
- Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas (no Oil)
- The Ultimate Spanish Vegetable Paella Using Basic Pantry Staples
- Easy Indian Curry Paste Recipe
- A Message from The Editors of RecipeLion
- Strawberry Shortcake Mini Desserts
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes